Productivity — Quality — Profitability
Inside/Outside inline printing
Maximized Productivity and Capacity
When printing inside/outside in a single pass, dryers are even more vital in achieving manufacturers rated press speeds. Ensuring inks are fully dry when printing inline on both sides of the corrugated sheet avoids the additional risk of smearing or marking from vacuum transfer systems, die blades and ejection rubbers.
So why print Inside and Outside inline?
- Print both sides of sheet in single pass
- Fast drying for maximum quality graphic reproduction
- Reduced turn-around time, more available machine hours
- Maximum messaging space
- WOW factor inside and outside
- Minimized if not eliminated risk of offset or tracking
- Create additional value for your customers